Selasa, 11 Oktober 2016

Poems For Muhammad Haikal Akman

This time the sky was overcast,
Reminds me a sadness almost drown in a sea of ​​pain,
True pain when losing.

Dear Ruhy,
I do not want to lose,
The hearts were too tired to keep plugging away,
Stay with me always,
As you scroll the time will be recognized.

One that you need to know,
I was jealous even though I did not express to you,
But if you see a change in my attitude,
That's the sign.

Please take care of my heart, though I do not know what you're doing behind me,
If you are not able to please leave me,
I can love until you feel like the king,
But when I was injured,
I'm sorry if you pretend not to know.

Just this once,
Please be the last for me.

Hopefully the overcast sky was marched away,
And came unto a rainbow.

Tulusly,
Creator In My Heart.

-MHAZA-

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan